Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Update

In spite of all the computer problems this last week, I have also been busy pulling things together for the Gun Blogger Rendezvous coming up in Reno in September. It looks like all of the previous sponsors are on board again this year, and a few more too. The steel shooting session for Saturday morning is pretty much arranged, and it looks like there will be some Cowboy Fast Draw Competition for the attendees on Sunday, although the location has not been determined. The interest in a UTAH CCW class on Thursday morning has been essentially zero, so I'm scrubbing that from the schedule. I've got some other ideas, though, for Thursday, so there will definitely be stuff to do for those of you showing up either on Wednesday or on Thursday morning. KeeWee and I will be arriving on Wednesday afternoon, so if you are getting in on Wednesday let me know and we can probably have dinner together Wednesday night.

Stay tuned!!