Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Who's Gonna Be There?

I just got confirmation from JimmyB, The Conservative UAW Guy, that he and his wife are going to be there, and that they are going to arrive a day early, as KeeWee and I are planning to also do. If you've always wanted to meet one of the blog world's most entertaining characters in person, here's your chance.

Who exactly IS JimmyB? Well, here's a bit from his profile:
The Conservative UAW Guy (CUG) (jimmyb)
Location:Ohio, United States

I am a conservative UAW guy. I love God, Jesus, children, my family, guns and puppies. I am a Life NRA Member. Oh yeah, I like bacon, too. MMMM...Bacon.
Come to the Reno Gun Blogger Rendezvous and meet JimmyB in person!

If you ask nicely, maybe he'll smite a hippy for you.......

3 Comments:

Blogger AnarchAngel said...

My wife and I are maybes at the moment. We're planning on it, but something jsut came up that may conflict.

Wed Jul 05, 02:14:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Mr. Completely said...

Hope you can make it, Chris! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can.....

......Mr. C.

Fri Jul 07, 10:24:00 AM 2006  
Blogger carnaby said...

My wife says I can go if it doesn't cost me a red penny. Guess I'm out :p

I hope this happens next year, I'll be there. When is it exactly? I can't find the date in any of the posts.

Sun Aug 06, 12:41:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home