Monday, September 29, 2008

Win a Para PXT LDA Limited Single Stack Pistol


Para PXT LDA Limited Single Stack Pistol

I just got this picture and email from Kerby Smith of Para USA regarding the pistol that Para USA is donating to the Project Valour-IT fund raising raffle to be held at the Gun Blogger Rendezvous.
I selected a sharp looking Para LDA that should bring a good price in the auction raffle (ed) and one that is also on the California DOJ list so that if a California Gun Blogger bids on it there should be no problem transferring it to a California dealer.

I have attached a picture of the Para PXT LDA Limited Single Stack Pistol.

Best regards,


Kerby Kerby Smith
Para USA, Inc.
I showed the picture to KeeWee and she had only one thing to say: "I want one!"

Indeed.........................

1 Comments:

Anonymous USCitizen said...

Sweet.

I'm in.

Tue Apr 07, 06:44:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home