Monday, August 09, 2010

Ruger Joins Gun Blogger Rendezvous as Sponsor

Thanks almost entirely to the efforts of True blue Sam, I'm happy to announce that the Gun Blogger Rendezvous has another sponsor. The final details have not been worked out, but it looks like Lori Petoske, the Marketing Communications Manager for Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. Will be joining us for most, if not all, of this year's Rendezvous. Lori will be traveling all the way from Enfield, Connecticut to join in on the fun. Lori mentioned in her email and phone call that she's looking forward to meeting the gun bloggers in person, so if you are thinking about attending but haven't decided, here's one more great reason to come join us in Reno at the Rendezvous. Get your Rendezvous Registrations and room reservations in ASAP.

How many of you own at least one Ruger? I thought so! Two? Three? More than that? That's what I figured! There's a lot of Rugers out there! I think my favorite's the Super Red Hawk .480, but it's really hard to choose. What's your favorite Ruger?

See You In Reno!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tom said...

Great news! I met Lori last week at the SHOT show amongst all the chaos.

I'll be registering, sounds like a great time!

Thu Jan 27, 08:27:00 AM 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home